|
I tossed them into the mix a few months and I have to admit, this is the second worst converting room I've ever promoted (behind UB). Anyone else here with some thoughts on this program? Experience good or bad?
So far this month I've had 57 RMP's and only one conversion. Last month was similar with only one conversion out of 122 RMP's. I know that's a low # of RMP's but I'm not going to give these guys the same visibility as my top rooms... |
I have had many registrations and downloads, but only 1 RMP deposits, so I agree that this program is extremely slow.
|
I've always wondered why / how someone can be a real money sign-up, but not deposit.
I think they are just known for play money poker or something, after all you don't even have to download software. Not a room for the serious player, IMO |
very weak conversions for poker room here as well.
|
They convert fine for me. Not as much as Fulltilt per say though but overal revenues are decent from them because they offer such a high rev % with no fees.
|
By the way. I do think it is bogus how they extended the competition date. Just because the casino converts crappy doesnt mean the people towards the top should get punished. How can you just extend a competition. Lol
|
Yea especially since I'm winning it with a measly 5 sign-ups. Don't make me turn up the heat.
|
1 conversion also with similar #'s
Not going up on my new site. |
PokerRoom is my 2nd best converter behind Full Tilt.
The casino comp. is bullshit. I almost did a bunch of work to get people signed up, thn I heard about them extending it and Im not gonna try now, cause some huge sites could just add them and squash me in a day. |
They convert excellent for me
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:18 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0