If you are a student at a college or University, why not go round the lunch tables at the "refectory" (we call it that in the UK) or canteen or restaurant or whatever and hand out flyers there. I know when I was at Uni it was pretty layed back in there and we would get loads of flyers every day advertising pubs and clubs and $1 drinks ect. I still have my student card, I may go in and do the same. I'd say you would have better luck with this than a casino parking lot, students are much more likely to actually read your flyer, and are always on the look out for free money, discounts, and bonuses.
hmm why hasnt this thread been put in the offline section yet.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code
|