Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:56 PM
echoun echoun is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1
Default

Hello all,

Started reading some articles on poker affiliates and became interested with the whole idea.

Is there a starting guide somewhere for beginners or better yet a mentor ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-15-2006, 10:44 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

I would consider PAW the best guide out there for new comers. Just make sure you read over all the stickies and read as many posts as possible. I still have not made any money on my poker ads in 2 months I have been in business, but I am moving up in msn ranks. For some reason I am indexed in google but do not come up on the searches.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-26-2006, 08:17 PM
GmanIV GmanIV is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 12
Default

just think of good gimmicks to bring in new players, I look at it from afar and say "ok why would i join this poker site through this web site?"

Big freeroll offers always gets a few in, the old saying money talks....... BS (well you know)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-26-2006, 08:22 PM
GmanIV GmanIV is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 12
Default

I am brand new as well, just dawned on me one day why all these fourms have freerolls, they were using me to join sites through their links.

I thought of some gimmicks that has been helpful to me, using a live poker tv feed for one, poker radio link, ect.

I am now avgering 4 new poker sign up's a day, i am well over 150 new poker room signs up for the month.

Most surpising is the Poker rooms, i became afflaites for a few sites mainly thinking it would make my web page look better if i had more poker sites, sites that i fig wouldnt get much sign ups have, the "sleepers" have been...

Poker in Canada

Poker Blue

Cindys Poker

obscure sites, but i have 10+ new sing-ups on each.


-GmanIV
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-26-2006, 08:23 PM
GmanIV GmanIV is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 12
Default

I am brand new as well, just dawned on me one day why all these fourms have freerolls, they were using me to join sites through their links.

I thought of some gimmicks that has been helpful to me, using a live poker tv feed for one, poker radio link, ect.

I am now avgering 4 new poker sign up's a day, i am well over 150 new poker room signs up for the month.

Most surpising is the Poker rooms, i became afflaites for a few sites mainly thinking it would make my web page look better if i had more poker sites, sites that i fig wouldnt get much sign ups have, the "sleepers" have been...

Poker in Canada

Poker Blue

Cindys Poker

obscure sites, but i have 10+ new sign-ups on each.


-GmanIV
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quality Sitewide PR5 links starting at $40/m dbirider The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 12-15-2006 08:16 PM
CONTENT! Orginal Fresh Unique Gambling Content LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 12-11-2006 07:17 PM
Highest starting Revenue BonusPokerTime General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-11-2006 11:26 PM
Weekly Freerolls starting at Touchstone SamRMW RockMyWallet.com 0 10-02-2006 12:47 PM
Omaha Starting Hand Strength Chart........ Jeremy General Poker Chat 3 06-07-2006 01:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0