Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If anyone has an Omaha Starting Hand strength chart can you post it here or a link to it on your site. I am even more of a donkey at Omaha than I am hold'em. One of my good buddies plays Omaha almost exclusively and I kind of like the dynamics of it after spending a little time playing. I figure a starting hand strength chart would be a good start for me. :P
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-07-2006, 03:24 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 397
Default

It really depends. Omaha Hi or Hi/Lo . PL or Limit?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2006, 01:18 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 196
Default

http://erh.homestead.com/omaha.html
http://www.homestead.com/ehutchison/OmahaSystem.html

Not a chart really but pretty good IMHO.
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The jury is back in...............I still suck at Omaha. I should have taken up Ping Pong 5 years ago. It would have been a much cheaper hobby.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Omaha Anyone? SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 1 03-07-2007 03:57 PM
Highest starting Revenue BonusPokerTime General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-11-2006 11:26 PM
Weekly Freerolls starting at Touchstone SamRMW RockMyWallet.com 0 10-02-2006 12:47 PM
The complexity of Omaha Jeremy General Poker Chat 3 09-13-2005 01:23 AM
im hooked on omaha hi lo richardb General Poker Chat 4 03-16-2005 07:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0