News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-23-2006, 01:54 AM
Emil Emil is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 88
Default

How does one get good rakeback deals? I have some decent traffic for it ( Not the site in sig. though) but right now I only have a 35% rake back deal with a Prima room. I would like to have more, but preferably without having to negotiate with every single poker room. I also want the deals to be very good.
__________________
The Free Poker Room Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-23-2006, 10:45 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 420
Default

Its just like normal affiliate stuff. If you want higher deals you have to send them lots of players. Or if your site has been around for awhile and you have a good track record you can do the ole "well I wont work for you unless I get X trick" but that doesnt work nearly as good as people say or think it does.
__________________
Rakeback
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Emil Emil is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 88
Default

Well, yeah but there are also some rakeback networks which offers good deals for many sites. I have contact with one guy like that but he is a little difficult to deal with so I'd prefer a different solution.
__________________
The Free Poker Room Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-23-2006, 12:42 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,414
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by absentx@Jan 23 2006, 12:45 PM
Or if your site has been around for awhile and you have a good track record you can do the ole "well I wont work for you unless I get X trick" but that doesnt work nearly as good as people say or think it does.
Works great for me but they usually try to lowball me anyways. I'm currently trying this "trick" with Empire Poker / Noble Poker. They contacted me yesterday and I sent them my "lowest commission" pitch.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-23-2006, 04:09 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

you can get in touch with a big rakeback affiliate and ask to be a sub affiliate under him and then you get to offer a lot of his high rakeback percentages...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-24-2006, 02:20 AM
Emil Emil is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 88
Default

Yes I think it was something like that I had in mind. But then the question is who is good to contact for such a thing?
__________________
The Free Poker Room Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-24-2006, 08:42 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 420
Default

Well it all depends what rooms you would like to promote.

Remember, by subbing someone you get a instant gratification in that you get a higher rate right away, but you may not be able to get much higher rates in the future. Remember, the master affiliate is getting some of your money also.
__________________
Rakeback
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Emil Emil is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 88
Default

I looked at it a little more and perhaps I might as well get my own deals.
__________________
The Free Poker Room Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:55 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Goodluck starting out at tier 1.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-26-2006, 02:10 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,351
Default

Where you start matters little, unless you expect to die within three months or never do much work.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0