Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2006, 06:37 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,235
Default

How do you get the screen shot of a hand that went down while playing?

Thanks
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
ajpoker ajpoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 93
Default

If you want to grab a screen shot while playing you can hit your "shift" key and "prt sc" (print screen) key. This will capture a screen shot of whats on your monitor at the time. You can then open word or paint brush etc. and do a paste.

Hope this helps.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hit print screen on your comp and paste it into paint...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

lol, I love doing this, I hit a royal the other week for the 1st time in ages, and am still destroyed that I didn't cap it. I was too excited at the time to think. But anyway, I find myself chasing royals now just to recapture the moment, lol. Not a good poker strategy.....
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 292
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Alt - print screen just grabs the front window, not the whole screen.
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2006, 07:12 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

for me it gets my whole screen, I just edit it in photoshop or whatever.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-17-2006, 07:59 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,235
Default

Good stuff, thank you.

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-17-2006, 08:42 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

I once took a screen shot of a girl flashing me on webcam haha it was sweet :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I like my screenshot of sitting at the table playing with Raymer and Mizrachi. I also take screenshots of the results after good showing in a tourney
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Richard Lee's House Raided: WSOP Final Table Player Bryan General Poker Chat 7 08-30-2006 02:32 PM
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 07:09 AM
Give away free real money online casino chips magnetobucks The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 02-12-2006 04:03 AM
Why players do chip tricks at the poker table citytom General Poker Chat 4 11-26-2005 11:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0