Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2006, 11:08 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,278
Default

Hey all

Where its a new year, new rooms have launched & some time has passed since I saw a thread like this
I am curious as to what everyones favorite room to promote is in 2006 & why?

I've been surprised by fulltilt (minus the stability issues as of late)
It figures the room with the worse online stats (read NONE) turns out to be a converter for me.

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2006, 12:25 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 319
Default

I'm affiliate for 6-7 months.
Although 80% of the money I took came from Playtech's sites I'm so disappointed of their problems (Tracking and co.)... so

I will promote them less and concentrate on:

Party, Pokerstars, Full Contact Poker (& Pokerroom) and a little royal card room.

WHY FCP? Cause Negreanu is romanian and my site is for romanians.
I just need to wait till they launch affiliate thing... hopefully soon.
__________________
Holdem Romania
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2006, 01:18 PM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

In 2005 I promoted way to many rooms.
In 2006 I will concentrate on Party, Paradise and the PokerAffiliate sites.
Why? I target the beginners in poker, so I think it is good to promote the largest sites (the novice have heard about them).
When the marked in Norway gets more saturated, I will switch to other smaller rooms.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2006, 01:50 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

I always liked Titan Poker and old Noble Poker. Mostly because of good conversions and the AM's respond very quick if you need help.

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Stacks Poker
Great people behind it... incredibly potential
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2006, 04:31 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,278
Default

Some good thoughts guys,

I'm really looking forward to FCP too, Titan & Stacks are on the top of my list to try also.
I'd rather see Stacks launch a year late, than launch before its ready for primetime! ie. pokermountain B)

Milan, good strategy I promoted way too many too, thought I'd slap up 20 & let'em weed themselves out & its worked out OK. I'm glad I did actually, because I was WRONG about alot of'em lol

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-17-2006, 04:39 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GregK@Jan 17 2006, 04:31 PM
Some good thoughts guys,

I'm really looking forward to FCP too, Titan & Stacks are on the top of my list to try also.
I'd rather see Stacks launch a year late, than launch before its ready for primetime! ie. pokermountain B)

Milan, good strategy I promoted way too many too, thought I'd slap up 20 & let'em weed themselves out & its worked out OK. I'm glad I did actually, because I was WRONG about alot of'em lol

cheers
Exactly Greg, I am glad I am dealing with people so excited for the release that they are antsy to play, then having to apologize for the software having problems.

From what I have heard though...it is going to blow you away.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doyle's Room Affiliate Account TheDirtyAce General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-22-2006 03:53 PM
Joining Card Room Necessary? gder03 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 07-27-2006 12:32 PM
Choosing a Tribecca Room to promote guitman03 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-05-2006 08:52 PM
Promote one poker room per site anyone? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-09-2006 09:11 PM
Dropping a Poker Room Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-27-2005 05:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0