Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Four2Eight Feet Four2Eight Feet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 144
Default

Just wondered what most of you use to build your sites. I know enough HTML to be dangerous to myself and was thinking about buying something like Dreamweaver. Any opinions/thoughts

Thanks,

John
__________________
F2E
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-15-2005, 04:48 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 469
Default

I use dreamweaver....have used frontpage before too, but i tried dreamweaver and I like it better....if you are a student or know someone who is, it is only 99 bucks
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-16-2005, 01:54 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Or you could go to KazaaLite and download it for free..........................I had a buddy that did that B)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-16-2005, 05:11 AM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Dreamweaver makes a better site, but frontpage is very user friendly. I actually have both installed. I do a lot of template work on Frontpage, but do site creation on dreamweaver.

I actually preferr Limewire over Kazaa. A buddy installed the free version but only used it to find lime wire pro. Then used pro for all of his application needs.

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-16-2005, 06:14 AM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

Try Ares...Very nice P2P sharing. It is very fast from my experience.

http://www.aresgalaxy.org/
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliate Business Management Software / Custom PHP & Site Development ArthurD Websites & Domains For Sale 9 04-17-2007 05:43 PM
Poker League Software Updates J S PokerLeagueSoftware.com 0 10-31-2006 11:50 AM
Statistical Tracking and direct odds software? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 07-14-2006 11:20 PM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 08:22 PM
Simple Web design Software that doesn't suck BradleyJ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 09-17-2005 10:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0