Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ahh yes I love the holidays. But inevitebly every gathering you get the annoying family member that can barely understand what the internet is but has a thousand questions about "what exactly you do"

I have tried in the past to explain it to some people but for those that have no clue about online poker or affiliate programs it becomes a rather frusterating experiece.

This year I have decided to tell everyone I shifted my focus to internet porn. This should throw a screeching halt to the questions pretty quickly. Actually now days I just tell people I do marketing for an online poker site an end it there.

Trying to explain to Uncle Jim who hasn't used a computer since the days of commodore 64 what an online poker affiliate is.......well it's an impossible task.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-21-2005, 11:33 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

I am free of annoying relatives this Xmas, for the first time since the early '90's... Hallelujah!

My biggest concern this year is.....snowboarding or casino for new years eve?

Hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday!
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-21-2005, 01:00 PM
pokermonger pokermonger is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 142
Default

I avoid the whole deal. We see the close family which consists of our parents and my sister and the wifes brother and sister. Any function that contains people outside that circle is not attended.
__________________
Pokermonger

Online Slots
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
happy holidays to everyone! Holis The Cocktail Lounge 4 12-24-2006 12:03 PM
Happy Holidays! [email protected] Poker.com 0 12-20-2006 07:50 PM
New Internet Explorer 7 -makes annoying sound GoodKarmaKid The Cocktail Lounge 6 10-21-2006 11:49 PM
Relatives as sub-affiliates guitman03 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 02-04-2006 01:36 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0