Okay Ladies & Gentlemen,
We are going to be doing the 2005 P.A.W. awards. I don't think there is any other awards quite like this for poker affiliates. Winning a PAW can only be compared with the Grammy's, Emmy's, or MTV Music Awards.
These awards will be posted somewhere around the first week of the year as soon as we sober up from the holidays and decide to actually go back to work.
This will not be done by vote but instead by the almighty...........Randy and I.
We are looking for mostly serious nominations and of course some funny nominations as well. Randy and I will make the final decisions though and the results will be published on the homepage for all the world to see
Here are some of the definite categories:
Most Improved Affiliate of the Year
Most Helpful PAW member of the Year
Biggest Poker Affiliate news story the year
Worst Poker Affiliate news story of the year
Most likely affiliate to succeed in 2006
These are just a few and we can bring on any other categories. Post your nominations below or any new categories you'd like to see awards for. They may not get accepted but you never know.
Also bribery will not be allowed.............although promises of drinks and lap dances at the CAC will definately give you brownie points. :P
I'll make this a sticky, but I know most affiliates are blind to banners and stickies so I'll wait a few days.
