Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: How was your October?
The Best Month Ever 11 28.95%
Above AVerage.......certainly not my best month though 6 15.79%
About the same as every other month (average) 12 31.58%
Pretty Bad.........My players must be broke 6 15.79%
I'm still waiting on my first paycheck 3 7.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Now that November is over, it's time to report in who your winners and losers were. I had a pretty solid month and my biggest winner (once again) was FullTilt.

Paradise picked up some steam in the home stretch. Some Donkey made an $800 deposit at poker.com the last day of the month and my Party #'s went up both on my side and my sub-affiliate side after a two month downswing. I think the Blackjack revenue is helping a bit.

Other than that the others programs remained about the same and nothing to eventful.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 95
Default

I miss one alternative.. "Better than average".. Best performer this month was Titan poker for me. And yeah black Jack on Party helped quite a bit for me too.
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's been added B)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,246
Default

Slightly below average. Too many people traveling during Turkey day and not playing :angry:

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2005, 02:01 PM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

Best month ever!
100% better than my 2nd best month (sep 2005).

Best performer again was Party, with an increase almost 200% from oct.
My best month ever at InterPoker.
My best month ever at UltimateBet.
Sun Poker was bad.
William Hill was bad.
PokerRoom was zero
Paradise was the best month after switching to MGR.
Empire: one sign-up
Absolute: Best ever
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-01-2005, 02:36 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,204
Default

had a great all around month 60% more income then last month, and it might grow even more just have to wait for my greentie report, think it will be good.

Had less signups this month then last but all my mrg players are sticking around and depositing.

I started promoting party again, never had any luck with them and it didnt change this month, had 55 sign ups but no depositing players.

A few of the casinos ive been promoting for 6 months finally started making me some payouts. So im happy with that.

The new site i put up 2 days ago already got me 2 new depositing players, so if that keeps up this month will be great.
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,023
Default

I finally started getting rmp this money on rev share and cpa... I had to make 6 sites just to get 100 hits a day though, about 20 each. Best month ever for me, although there is only oct, sept, aug to compare, it is still very motivating for a university student, I have been doing online businesses since I was 15 and nothing has ever flipped a profit this fast.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-01-2005, 07:51 PM
holdemguide holdemguide is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 44
Default

Jeremy: I'm interested in what sites you operate. Care to tell so I can check them out?

I am struggling and my first month online - all red figures. I'm sketching on a better design and about what content to focus on. Also will reduce the number of rooms I work with.

If I ever get a decent profit from this I will jump up and down and scream like a girl from one of the early Beatles-concerts!

Won a tournament the other day though, so my poker bankroll jumped a bit and I can buy a nice christmas gift for my girlfriend...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-01-2005, 09:31 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I run several. Some of which are public and you can figure out pretty easily and then some in which you would never guess I am involved in.

For the record however I do have ownership in www.pokeraffiliateworld.com. h34r:

Like a magician never shares his secrets.............most big poker webmasters never share ALL their websites.........dude especially in a public forum, that's so late 90's dot com. :P
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-01-2005, 09:43 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,129
Default

Best yet, but nothing spectacular

Steady climb, so I'm happy...
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Join Now and get $5.00 Free (No Deposit Required) Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 37 01-27-2007 05:31 PM
November Payment Thread corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 21 12-23-2006 05:27 PM
Battlefield poker stops RAF rakeback hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 11-30-2006 09:30 AM
Rakeback CAP at Prima/Microgaming - Royal Card Club royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-24-2006 08:27 PM
Reload Bonuses for November Randy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 11-16-2005 02:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0