Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 11-22-2005, 11:32 AM
faydman faydman is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: houston
Posts: 92
Send a message via AIM to faydman
Default

My site gets traffic from google and the other search engines, but basically none from yahoo. The site is present in yahoo, but if i do a search for exact terms included on my page it comes up empty. I'm assuming I am banned from search as I have a couple of pages with keyword stuffing which I created experimentally when I noticed that similar pages were at the top of the search results. Anyway, I want to know how to contact yahoo to find out what the scoop is or whether anyone has any suggestions or experience in this matter in a similar circumstance. Thanks.
__________________
Holdem Tips
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
yahoo "poker sites" search NewPokerGirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 01-15-2007 03:51 AM
anyone ever try the yahoo webhosting? NewPokerGirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-02-2006 12:47 AM
Yahoo Search Spam CasinoMack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 18 08-07-2005 08:59 AM
Yahoo search: party poker bonus codes Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 08-03-2005 03:05 PM
Lawsuit against Yahoo, Google, ect. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 06-06-2005 01:45 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0