| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 10-24-2005, 11:27 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 569
|
|
I just checked my October stats for Paradise Poker and have the following:
Merchant Paradise Poker
Impressions 0
Click-Thrus 26
Downloads 40
Active Accounts 0
Registrations 0
Purchase Accounts 0
Wager Accounts 0
Net Revenue $0.00
Total Commission $0.00
Commission (%) $0.00
Commission (CPA) $0.00
Tiered Commission $0.00
Does this look normal? I'm using paradise to run free roll leagues right now. Does it take a while to get people to deposit? Anyone got any good tips on how to get people to deposit? I have tried running buy ins for people to win extra points, but got only 3 people to play.
SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.
Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
|
 10-24-2005, 11:38 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,282
|
|
those look just like my paradise stats, a hundred downloads but i can never get a real deposit,
Smack for some reason everyone does different on different sites, for the life of me i cannot get a paradise or pacific depositor but meanwhile on hollywood i got 12 just this week and another 20 on poker.com , and i promote them all in the same place. heck a stupid casino i promote from income access gets me more deposits then paradise and pacific combined,
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
|
 10-24-2005, 11:42 PM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
|
|
Smackdog
I am guessing that you are complaining about more downloads to click-thrus...
This is one of my biggest problems in life - a download is recorded every time anyone starts the exe file - and as it is started automatically, it in no way represents the correct number who have completed the download process. In fact, most Players are registered 2-3 times.
As a result, if you consider you only have about 15 people who have downloaded, these stats are very normal.
Thanks, Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
|
 10-25-2005, 12:17 AM
|
|
|
If your running freerolls as your main promotion of a site, your standard conversion rate will be significantly less. Many freerollers will never deposit or are not even old enough for that matter. Everyone has different experiences with sites and conversions depending on what type of traffic you are driving.
I do think Paradise has a bright future ahead of it from the affiliate standpoint however. Of course they have some bugs to work out but keep in mind ParadiseAffiliates is still less than a year old. For fu** sake one of my best sites still can't get me daily stats. B)
|
 10-25-2005, 12:55 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 434
|
|
Now Jeremy chill, we got you those stats.

__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
 10-25-2005, 01:02 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 177
|
|

What Stephen says is very true about Paradise Stats, the downloads number cannot be compared to the downloads number on other poker affiliate rooms and is much higher than the true number of voluntary downloads.
Personally I run the Paradise traffic straight to their download page so I don't get the click-thrus number at all, just a 0 but my downloads to RMP conversion rate for this month (by the Paradise stats) is 1/20.
As Jeremy said freerolls conversions will however be less and of course just 40 "downloads" is a very little number to be used statistically to show any problems. The very next guy might as well be your next depositor. Now if you had 400 downloads and 0 registrations, and weren't doing freerolls, THEN you might want to reconsider.
What the27offsuit.com said is also interesting, I have the exact same problem but for me both Paradise and Pacific convert well, so does Hollywood. Poker.com I convert a lot of playmoney players everyday, and very little RMP.
I know for a fact one of my mentors has a 10 times higher play to real conversion rate there so it's not Poker.com's fault, but I can't figure out what I'm doing "wrong" for that site.
|
 10-25-2005, 07:12 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,039
|
|
I told you
PATIENCE.
Poker players do not typically download then deposit (at least in my experience)
they will feel the site out, maybe play some freerolls, maybe play a bit of fake chips then they might make the jump.
Keep pushing the 100+ downloads a month and give it 6 months.
__________________
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
|
 10-25-2005, 10:54 AM
|
|
|
I'm seeing 26 clickthrough's. With that few clicks, it's hard to say anything about whether or not those are typical stats, because it's such a small data set. Standard deviation could cause all kinds of results with that small a set of numbers.
|
 10-25-2005, 11:44 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
|
|
Stepen is a great guy and the best affiliate manager out there.
However, Paradise has the worst conversions of any poker room on the net. I'll make over $300k from 15 plus poker rooms this year. I have sent over 1000 clicks to Paradise and I have made $0. yes $0 $500 in deposits and $0 commissons. 7 active accounts.
needless to say its now buried in my site, but for some strange reason I do keep the links up..... I guess i not b too smart
|
 10-26-2005, 08:31 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
|
|
Paradise is ok for me.
I think they are no 2, after Party Poker, with regard to money send to my bank
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.
|