Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

I have a friend who is a very good programmer, and he wants to design a tournament feed similar to the one on PocketFives for me. http://www.pocketfives.com/71D183DD-41AC-4...4D1236078F.aspx

He asked me if he made if I knew anyone who would buy it. I'm guessing it would be useful to a lot of people. I'd buy it for say a one time fee of $50 if it will look as nice as the one on P5's. Would anyone else be intersted in buying this?
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $500 per day by November 19th, 2007
June - $142.87 per day
July - $163.97 per day
August - $139.15 per day
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 10-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If you look in the Affiliate Tools section there is an affiliate here who will give you a free tournament monitor feed. I'm not sure if it can be modified but for the right price I'm sure it could be
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 10-13-2005, 02:51 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 596
Default

Yeah, Tournament Monitor hosts an excellent free tournament feed. I've been very happy with it, and you CAN modify for free up to a certain extent. Plus, they offer a lot of poker rooms for the free service.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 10-13-2005, 09:45 AM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Yeh I saw that, but they do not have Bodog and Full Tilt on the feed which I would like to add. Does anyone have the feed on their site from TournamentMonitor that I could look at????
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $500 per day by November 19th, 2007
June - $142.87 per day
July - $163.97 per day
August - $139.15 per day
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 10-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 971
Default

I like the feed from them but it's not 100% accurate. More like 85%
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 10-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Pokerkid Pokerkid is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Pokerkid
Default

I cannot even get it to work
__________________
Catsgot9
9livespoker.com
~It's a dog eat dog world~
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 10-14-2005, 06:15 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 596
Default

GP's right about the accuracy, unfortunately... If I'm going to use their feed to check out tournaments, I always try to double-check it with the software. Plus, it always shows the Poker.com freeroll as "Usually 100 freeroll", which is good for a laugh from me. The "Usually 100" part comes from the poker.com FAQ that answers how many places pay in freerolls. Still, I think that it's a good guide. They have an automated banner script under the tracker, which is pretty cool. You can look at mine here:


It looks like poker.com and AP are down right now for some reason... I customized the grey and white fields as well as the font to go match my site's color scheme.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 10-14-2005, 06:34 AM
Pokerboy Pokerboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Georgia Poker@Oct 13 2005, 09:55 AM
I like the feed from them but it's not 100% accurate. More like 85%
Hi,

We are aware...but we extract our data directly from the pokerrooms...so any incorrect information is caused by the poker rooms - they just don't update often enough.

@Pokerkid - if you need help with the setup please e-mail us, and we will help you out.

@Buckeyreport - I can assure you that the $/hour just isn’t there to make it worth while….but if you decide to go ahead – good luck
__________________
Free Poker Tournament Listings for fellow webmasters.

Visit a great ressource for online poker tournament listings. Maybe you are looking for freeroll poker tournaments.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 10-14-2005, 06:50 AM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 176
Default

PokerBoy, yea I agree, I made my own scripts to cover about a dossin poker rooms but just cause I'm anal and don't like to rely on others.

Would never do it for anyone else though, just not worth it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freeroll Tournament Feed greview The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 07-14-2006 01:43 PM
Tournament Feed Search Not working hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 01-30-2006 06:39 PM
Tournament Monitor Important changes! Pokerboy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 12-20-2005 03:03 PM
Online Poker Tournament Live Feed - the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-10-2005 05:14 AM
Poker tournament schedule on your website Pokerboy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 08-30-2005 02:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0