Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-06-2005, 05:51 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Hello, wondering if any of u affiliates got paid yet.

Thanks..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
bigboy bigboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 194
Default

I got paid - but I had so many huge negative mgr days (for what reason, I have no idea - and I'm a bit skeptical), that I didn't even make the minimum cashout amount. Tradal....
__________________

Words to remember: You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-06-2005, 01:40 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 443
Default

interesting, we a number of negative days too, moreso than normal.
__________________
J S

Poker Players 4 Ron Paul - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution, join the Ron Paul Army.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Empire must have the worst tracking software out there. The commission never looks right.

I am suspicious of their actions within their affiliate program.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-07-2005, 01:30 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

I just started with Noble-Empire. How do you cash out. Its been posted but too lazy to look.

Thanks
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:19 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 478
Default

toward the top part of the page you should see something that says:

Cash out (September commision is on your account!)

Click that and you will have several methods of cashing out.

...and yes I was paid on the fourth. I find that as long as the 3rd of each month is within the regular week that is when the money shows up.
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-07-2005, 09:11 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

This is why I stick with CPA on Empire/Noble. :P
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
HollywoodPoker - affiliates have to have internationla address to get paid pokernut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-22-2006 01:40 AM
US affiliates not being paid now? Holis HollyWoodPoker.com 2 10-20-2006 02:19 AM
New Empire Poker Affiliates only CasinoMack The Spam Forum 11 05-22-2005 10:16 PM
Empire Poker Affiliates indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 05-12-2005 07:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0