General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
So Im doing some keyword research today. Checking my competition on some keywords I want to own and I find my site is 5th on google on a very good keyword. Amazing. I only had the website up for 2-3 weeks. I have no idea how this happened. I didnt even have my **** tags set up correctly. It must have been the 2-3 press releases that got me listed. I think this shows the power of this forum. Even someone as slow as me can get a high search ranking.
__________________
- El Maximo
"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi
Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.
No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA