Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2005, 04:39 PM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

Im starting to link to parts of the poker rooms websites other than the main download page. For example, If I promote Party Step Tournies I have the link go to thier step tourney page. I still tag my affiliate code on the end. It seems to work. Is there any problems in doing this? If they click onto another page and than download will I still get credit?
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I would verify that with each individual aff. manager. I'm not sure about that one :blink:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2005, 08:52 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Thats pretty cool. I didnt know you could do that.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Page rank 3 front page gambling links for sale RILEY31 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-05-2007 02:50 AM
Selling Affiliate Links Liam The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 01-27-2007 09:35 AM
Nofollow tag on your affiliate links? VegasPokerPro.com Search Engine Optimization 9 10-22-2006 08:44 PM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 07:47 AM
6 SEO tips stacksback General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 04-03-2006 07:09 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0