Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 09-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm an idiot. I just looked at how many searches are done in overture each month for "Online Poker Tells" and it is between 300-400. There are 8 people spending money on adwords campaigns also.

I should probably think about doing something with this domain instead of having it forwarded to Full Tilt. With the redirect I don't even know what amount of type in traffic I get from this one h34r:
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 09-03-2005, 01:39 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

I like Fabulous.com a lot. Park all your domains over there and they will set up everything for you. You get a percentage of the pay per click revenues.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 09-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 829
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

so how does one get adwords these days ?

Google always refuses mine :P
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 09-03-2005, 06:48 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,113
Default

They wont accept direct links to a poker room. You could always have the domain go to something they accept then redirect it to a poker room when it gets accepted h34r:
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 09-03-2005, 07:50 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 332
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hoursurf@Sep 3 2005, 07:48 PM
They wont accept direct links to a poker room. You could always have the domain go to something they accept then redirect it to a poker room when it gets accepted h34r:
I did that once - and they regularily monitor your site (you'll be checked at least once a week with anything poker related)... and now I can't use good adwords for anything even with my other credit cards :angry:
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 09-03-2005, 08:37 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,113
Default

lol
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 09-04-2005, 01:44 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 541
Default

Jeremy, I've been able to use tracking on redirects with Statcounter. I'm not sure what redirect script you're using, but I create an HTML page with a Javascript redirect script. I'll just put a Statcounter script at the bottom and I'm able to track the traffic.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 10-12-2005, 02:32 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 370
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

has anyone bought google adwords and ran a redirected link to partypoker succesfully? If so please PM I am considering doing this.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 10-12-2005, 04:10 PM
bigboy bigboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 193
Default

Pointless - you ALWAYS get caught. If it's not by their monitoring, it's through another affiliate complaining. And then you get banned...
__________________

Words to remember: You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wondering where i'm going wrong SmackDog New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 12-11-2005 03:53 PM
Hello Everyone i'm Tom from Connecticut. Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-11-2005 07:45 AM
PokerStars says I'm only 16 years old Georgia Poker General Poker Chat 7 09-06-2005 12:23 AM
I'm looking for a reliable P.A.W. member Georgia Poker General Poker Chat 0 09-05-2005 09:04 PM
i'm sure this question has been asked... bigboy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-31-2005 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0