Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-19-2005, 05:19 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 620
Default

I really envy all of you that can understand and manipulate these RSS feed thingies. I'm an old school HTML programmer and I'm having a tough time with all the new technology. I like the idea of posting things like RSS freeroll feeds, but I'm having massive problems.

First of all, I found feeds from poker.com and Party. I used RSS2HTML to convert the feed to something I can just link to, but things aren't showing up properly. Poker.com's feed just doesn't show up at all for me - I'm using http://www.poker.com/tournaments.xml for the feed. Tried to click the help pages but it just took me to the main page.

Also, I can get Party's to work okay, but none of the links have my affiliate code built into them, even though I used their creator to make the link for me. The code that shows up is "1000000" instead of mine.

Anyway, if anyone has any experience with this stuff, I welcome any suggestions. I'm clueless at this point and am ready to give up for now, which is too bad because it seems like a really neat idea.

-Josh
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-19-2005, 11:02 AM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 195
Default

What's the url of the page you have it on. I'll take a look at it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-20-2005, 03:54 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 620
Default

Edited...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
January Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 2 01-23-2007 06:18 PM
December Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 4 01-04-2007 08:04 PM
My Boring Tournament Story indieangler General Poker Chat 0 08-31-2006 05:36 AM
Tournament update for your members.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 05-16-2006 11:45 AM
ny poker tournament allyinsidecx The Spam Forum 0 11-30-2005 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0