Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: How much did your affiliate account make this month at Full Tilt?
$0-$25 12 57.14%
$25-$50 1 4.76%
$50-$100 2 9.52%
$100-$250 2 9.52%
$250-$500 2 9.52%
$500-$1000 0 0%
$1000-$2500 1 4.76%
$2500-$5000 0 0%
$5000+ 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-16-2005, 10:46 AM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

How much are you people making, and about how many RMPs do you have?
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-16-2005, 02:52 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

I am getting fed up with FTP. Is the traffic growing at that site?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-16-2005, 03:36 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 195
Default

my rev. share player value at FTP is less than $20 per player. pretty sad.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-16-2005, 08:12 PM
bigboy bigboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 194
Default

I am not impressed with my players and revenue from Full Tilt.

__________________

Words to remember: You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-17-2005, 12:41 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 430
Default

has anyone actually been paid from fulltilt this month? I've gotten the report, but no $$ in the account.
__________________
J S

Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

I received a payment into my Full Tilt player account a few days ago. Unfortunately, it was less than the amount in the report they sent me. I sent them an email asking about the discrepancy, but I haven't heard back from them.

As far as revshare per player at FTP, it's horrible for me too. I even tried them out in one of the top spots and they performed around 10% as well (that's no typo) as other sites in the same position. Very few demo-to-RMP conversions, and the players that play there do not stick around very long, at least from what I have seen.

Boo-hoo! ;-p
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-17-2005, 04:35 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

They probably charged you the "associated fees" that deal with transfering you the money, LOL.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 988
Default

FTP didn't even want to use affiliates to drive business to their site to start with.

Don't ask me where I know that from but it's a fact that came out of an early meeting with them before they launched the site. Take that for what's it worth.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-18-2005, 02:47 PM
MrMcGee's Avatar
MrMcGee MrMcGee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 143
Default

Yea, I made the mistake of signing up early with the rev share. I plan to talk to the Full Tilt folks at the conference next week and see if I can get switched to the CPA deal.

I made $0 from them this month, because I completely stopped promoting them. In it's current state, it's just not a profitable program to promote.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-19-2005, 09:22 AM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

I was making around $100-$500 a month when I was getting paid $65 per player I got signed up, I switched to the % and I made just over $3 my first month.
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new way to make $$$ from the Advertising craze Alphainvention The Spam Forum 3 01-27-2007 03:38 PM
Finally...google hits me kaus Search Engine Optimization 9 01-26-2007 11:19 AM
use $5 in paypal to make quick money grind_305 The Spam Forum 0 07-21-2006 09:04 PM
Lots of Players this month skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-06-2005 04:36 PM
Can I make 10k this month FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 07-08-2005 06:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0