Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-21-2005, 01:07 AM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

any money to be made with adsense, i know there are some major keywords that pay you like $100 per click. Why not focus on keyword expensive content rich sites???????
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-21-2005, 01:25 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
i know there are some major keywords that pay you like $100 per click
Please do share, I have never heard of 1 click being worth $100. I will place adsense in these forums immediatly :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-21-2005, 01:40 AM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

anything legal is like $10-$20 per click on adwords. On overture -> Mesothelioma = $40 per click. I was told there are more expensive keywords but you have to find them. Basically think ligitation and lawyers. In any case I know for a fact most legal words on adwords go for $10-$20 a click just take a look. So basically if you made a legal site you could make a fortune $5-$10 commission from google per click. Its insane!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-21-2005, 01:43 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

There are sites that will sell you lists of high dollar keyword phrases so that you can build Adsense sites around them.

One caveat-Google Adsense T&C say you can't build a site for the sole purpose of driving traffic to Adsense. An easy solution is to make sure you have at least one affiliate link on each page in addition to the Adsense.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-21-2005, 01:44 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

From what I know of adsense, they offer very basic data. They refuse to tell you how many clicks you receive, no the exact amount you earn etc.

As a statement, until they allow gambling again, you should refuse to work with them

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That's not correct, Stephen. I run Adsense, and I have extensive reporting available to me. The only thing about the reporting is that it's staggered. The clicks, the impressions, and the amounts earned all update at different intervals, but I can certainly check my stats for a period of time, like last month, and I can tell you which websites generated how many clicks and what the average I made per click was.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-21-2005, 11:33 AM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

anyone know if Clicksor is a valid company and pays out it's affiliates for publishing there links and getting clicks. It's kind of like the adsense progam but obviously a smaller company. Anyone every heard of them or been paid by them.

clicksor.com ?????
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Randy@Jul 21 2005, 02:19 AM
That's not correct, Stephen. I run Adsense, and I have extensive reporting available to me. The only thing about the reporting is that it's staggered. The clicks, the impressions, and the amounts earned all update at different intervals, but I can certainly check my stats for a period of time, like last month, and I can tell you which websites generated how many clicks and what the average I made per click was.
Hi Randy

Thanks, good to know... Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-21-2005, 09:32 PM
JasonD JasonD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 79
Default

Ask and you shall receive.

The list is a little old (a few months), but it'll do the trick to give you an idea of the types of keywords that are generating the highest CPC revenues.

Google AdSense Top Paying Keywords

Jason
__________________
Unleash the Better Poker Game Hidden Within You and Learn How to Crush Your Competition Right Now!

http://www.betterpokergame.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-21-2005, 10:37 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 376
Default

You are not supposed to be using adsense on any gambling related website as well as advertising via adwords. FYI.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
155 Google Adsense Websites, 16,500+ Articals imteaz The Spam Forum 7 02-17-2006 01:14 AM
Adsense?? Rake Fighter General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 02-14-2006 08:40 PM
Google AdSense Question... adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 11-22-2005 05:54 PM
Google Adsense tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 09-08-2005 12:58 PM
Poker supply affiliate vs. Adsense... RakeRecycle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-22-2005 12:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0