General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
does anyone know the if the stats update together or seperately because it looks likes clicks update before downloads.. I thought last night I got a 3% download ratio but then it updated now its like 95% which is amazingly good. I think Paradise is the wave of the future for affiliating. The site looks amazing and the interface is so much more simpler than any other.
I"m still trying to figure out some of their stats and how they are calculated.
Anyone know the difference between a purchase account and a wager account? I get activity on both that sometimes conflicts with what I see for raked hands, etc.
The Blackjack option really f's things up. There is NO mechanism which shows you how much a player has lost or won on BJ.
And when a player clears a deposit bonus on Paradise, does it back a percentage out of our earnings?
I asked Stephen about the wager account/purchase account thing and he doesn't know the answer either. Maybe someone here can chime in.