News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I guess I posted this as a topic of conversation. I certainly know it is not me or anyone on this board but I think it would be interesting to hear who you guys think is the absolute top revenue grossing affilaite in the world. Could it be team freshell, CardPlayer, maybe PokerSource? Just curious who you guys think is the top poker affiliate out there and why. This should make for an interesting post.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I would imagine that Cardplayer is on an advertising model, so they wouldn't count.

I'd have to say that it's probably teamfu.freeshell.org, and my guess there would be because they have the excellent rank for the phrase "party poker". I can't think of a better keyword phrase to rank highly for, and they've held that spot for as long as I can remember.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 373
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Pokerlistings by a long long way, they're 20x bigger than teamfu.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yeah, I didn't think about them. Good point.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-01-2005, 12:34 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Poker Heaven
Posts: 292
Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell
Default

I love Team Freeshell because they are Google gods!
__________________
..::_____::..
Greg D Powell
Affiliate Marketing Director
PokerHeaven Affiliates
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 373
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

How about pokerlistings? Search the never of ANY poker site and you'll be sure to see them #1 or #2. They are damn super. Also 3rd for online poker you gotta give them credit.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-01-2005, 04:21 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 182
Default

No contest- It's Pokerlistings.com. They get paid from over a hundred affiliate programs. It all adds up.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-01-2005, 09:37 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,229
Default

poker listings is good and growing, but they aren't any better than just a peer of other top affiliates. Also, it depends how you measure this: players, active players, revenue, net revenue (where pokerlistings goes way down and teamfu for example takes no drop at all)...

Truth is there is no way to judge this, but teamfu has had the best search term on earth for more than a year, with zero overhead. That could be one way to define "top", even if others may gross or even net more.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-02-2005, 08:05 PM
bigboy bigboy is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 193
Default

Pokerlistings has a lot of content, and I hear other people talking about their site. The fact that it gets talked about offline is reason to believe they do very well.
__________________

Words to remember: You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 277
Default

I have to agree that pokerlistings is where it's at.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0