Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-25-2007, 07:56 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notspot
I think using 'than' instead of 'then' gave it away for me. Maybe that person should be receiving some nominations too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank View Post
Yeah same here! I'm 95% sure of who it is, and this person is lovely.
wait wait, i'm confused now..

Should I be nominating someone, or writing a post about myself?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Nominate yourself by writing your own post and emailing the link. The first nomination was made anonymously for someone else however. This is fine as well, and no it wasn't Graham.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,041
Default

Nope, not me
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-25-2007, 03:27 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Default Kaus....

Must be Kaus!

Gotta go back and analyze the writing for signs of Gender as well as Nationality!

That would be just like her, eh?
To nominate someone else for a prize which she - herself - deserves?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-25-2007, 03:29 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Default Jeremy!

How about expanding the contest to include a prize for the person who nominates the winner????

You know, to encourage the spirit of Altruism???

I hereby nominate all the members of PAW.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The problem with a bunch of people getting nominated is that many may appreciate it but wouldn't be able to break out to London in a few weeks.

So keep the entries coming in!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-26-2007, 05:40 AM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Default

ChipLeader and PAW PAP Affiliate Challenge

I deserve this. I've grown to be one of the biggest affiliates in the business on the back of bragging about living the good life off of online poker and affiliate earnings. If ever there were a VIP affiliate, I am him. Don't believe me? I challenge anybody on this forum to a 'more baller setup' challenge. I win, hands down. I saw what you clowns work with in the other thread, pathetic.

Or lets just go straight Higher MGR face off. Or lowest number of players to bottles of Grey Goose challenge. Or most number of WPT/WSOP champions playing under you challenge. Or most baller sub affiliates challenge

OR MOST PROFIT IN 07 CHALLENGE HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RUA7FIGANIGA?





I would also like to find another affiliate who goes to bat for their players/subs like I do:

I AM THE FUCKING VIP

(oops, i just lost the contest...but its ok, because i put integrity and game fairness of making money with SHADY PARTNERS...which makes me the ultimate VIP, VIP in the eyes of my customers...who gives a fk what chipleader thinks)

Last edited by SecretSauce : 12-26-2007 at 06:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thank-you for bashing the other members of this forum as well as our sponsor Secret Sauce. Also thanks for letting us all know that you are the largest poker affiliate in the world with the most subs, highest mgr,most wsop champs under you, and most profit in 07.

That should be very helpful for the operators and affiliates here who have never heard of you.

I guess if making this post has made you feel better about yourself though, then it's all worth it.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-26-2007, 09:28 AM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Default

[quote=Jeremy;76599]you are the largest poker affiliate in the world with the most subs, highest mgr,most wsop champs under you, and most profit in 07.

[quote]

just higher than the dudes who will get nominated for and win something like this
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Fair enough, your opinion has been noted.

Here is the list of current entries. Please forward links to any new ones on to me today!

Jonathan Holloway (himself)
Ryan Tomlinson
Kaus (Cheryle) nominated
Mark Holland
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Poker $10k entry in PartyGamon Million: sell it pokernut PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 01-15-2007 11:40 AM
Party Poker's Promotion $10,000 Entry to PartyGammon Million pokernut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-15-2007 10:26 AM
$5000 referral contest lifeofsportsdotcom General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 12-08-2006 01:34 AM
Fifa World Cup Contest at WannaTalkPoker! Jack Benny The Spam Forum 0 06-07-2006 01:29 PM
This Weekend's FreeRoll and $500 NFL Contest at Wa Jack Benny The Spam Forum 0 09-15-2005 02:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0