View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,273
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PAP V.I.P. Contest Entry

This entry was submitted anonymously to us, so I will publish it here. Nice entry.

Quote:
Hi Guys,


Well I am not submitting an application for myself. Instead this is about someone else that I think deserves this trip to not only to keep himself motivated but reach the new goals he has set for himself. If I am not allowed to do this my apologies and obviously it will be disqualified but I thought it was worth a shot to have an unbiased view.


First off, he started this business around the same times as I did although I didn’t really know him than. It wasn’t until probably May/June that we began talking and he asked for a link exchange. Both of us are fascinated with SEO and believe that it is the most important contributing factor to a well built site along with good content. Anyway, funny enough he emailed me with a challenge. Both of us were aiming for some fairly targeted and competitive keyphrase and he challenged me to see who could make top 10 first, and since then we have been bouncing ideas off each other and I really feel that he will make it.


So why do I think he deserves to win the PAP VIP Challenge?
He is unbelievably motivated. I don’t think he has ever since we’ve been chatting found himself in the rut stage where things aren’t progressing as they should. If he gets in that comfortable stage he starts another project so he’s always one step ahead. He keeps me motivated.


He is a believer. I know how spiritual eh? He has this persona about him where he believes he is going to make it and the drive to get him there. He never questions what am I doing wrong, but instead has the mind frame to say how can I go above this?


He has goals. I have found a good portion of affiliates do have goals but no direction on how they are going to obtain them. He does. He knows where he is at, where he wants to be and figures out the steps to take it to that next level....which brings me to my final point
He’s not afraid to take risks. He is about to quit his job to take this on full time which in itself is a huge risk both financially and I would say emotionally (stress factors). I personally feel it takes a lot of motivation, self-confidence, and guts to take that next step.


I think anyone who has the chance at going to any convention will be inspired, receive an extra push in the direction they want to go, but more so I think it will give them a new perspective on things that they may not have thought about...and I think John Holloway deserves this.
Oh and do I think he could “hang with the guys”...I would be more than willing on placing a “prop bet” that he could easily outlast Jeremy.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote