Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 353
Default Forums were redirecting to PAP

For about 30 minutes this morning (maybe longer thats just all I know for sure) any forum link here I clicked at PAW was redirecting to PAP. Weird.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Very strange.........We are working on a very large joint venture that will be announced January 1st involving PAP/CAP. Maybe the coders went nuts and got confused this morning.

Apologies.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 353
Default

Sounds like PNews is about to get even bigger

Would this make you GPowell's boss, which of course would mandate that he fill the pimp cup upon your command?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I really want to share the details, I just cannot yet. It is very exciting though.

If I were ever Greg's boss, not only would he fill the chalice, he would also be shining my shoes.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Yea I really want to share the details, I just cannot yet. It is very exciting though.

If I were ever Greg's boss, not only would he fill the chalice, he would also be shining my shoes.
Post pics of that too!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*ontinue Forums or start a Blog? minga New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 09-14-2007 03:30 PM
Free Poker Rakeback Listings & Closing of 2+2 Rakeback Forums RakeReport Buy & Sell Advertising 5 07-16-2007 11:33 AM
Some changes in the forums - suggestions please Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 03-12-2007 02:22 PM
Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-30-2007 12:34 PM
Spamming forums tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 07-01-2005 09:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0