Free Poker Rakeback Listings & Closing of 2+2 Rakeback Forums
Hi everyone!
It's come to my attention that 2+2 is looking to close down their rakeback forums because they are now affiliates with Party Poker.
In addition, their forums do not permit members to discuss the "unmentionables" while mine do. I would obviously love to become the new hub of rakeback forum discussion, and I have some great offers for rakeback affiliates.
1. EXTRA MONEY FOR YOUR EXISTING RAKEBACK PLAYERS
For your existing rakeback members, let them know that I put up $500/month in prizes just for posting in our poker forums. This includes paying members who inquire about rakeback deals and even for posting bad beats!
This would be a good opportunity for many of your members to get paid for doing what they already do, posting about poker. Plus, you could have them post in the affiliate feedback section with good reviews for your site, which will help increase your exposure and signups.
The more traffic my forums receive, the more I can pay out to your members, so it's a value-added service. I'd like to add even more cash prizes, plus poker chips, tables, books and perhaps tournament buy-ins in the future.
2. RECEIVE A FREE THREE-MONTH LISTING ($300 VALUE)
In addition, the rakeback affiliate that provides me with the most new poker forum signups for the remainder of this month will receive a free three month listing on our Other Rakeback Offers page ($300 value).
Just have your members create an account at www.rakereport.net/forum and email you with their signup names. Keep a list and provide it to me at the beginning of August and I'll verify the winning rakeback affiliate and provide the free listing. Your members who signup in the forums will need to have at least five posts each in order to be counted towards your tally.
3. OTHER INFO
We are currently able to deliver 100-200 thousand impressions/month for your advertisments, with prices starting as low as $100/month. Check out our available advertising options at www.rakereport.net/advertise.php
Anthony
President
RakeReport.net
__________________
www.RakeReport.net Unbiased Poker Rakeback Directory
Receive 100,000-200,000 impressions for your advertisement for as little as $150/month!
|