 12-21-2007, 05:31 PM
|
|
Looking for my 15 minutes
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 305
|
|
Dynamic Gaming in Trouble
Anyone know anything about this???
Quote:
SUITED POCKETS ANNOUNCED BEFORE ANYONE:
DYNAMIC GAMING SYSTEMS is in some deep turmoil top executives of the network have resigned or flat out quit. I have it on good authority (the best authority actually) that chances are MORE than likely that the entire network is going down sooner than later.
TAKE YOUR MONEY OFF NOW from any site on this network. Sites include but are not limited to:
Jungle
Wingows
Big Juicy Odds
Bubba's
COMPLETE LIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST
Later today or tomorrow affiliates will be receiving an email warning them about what I've just told you. I'm telling you early.
I'm telling you this now so you can get your withdraws in FIRST before the mad rush.
UPDATE: Word just in that the network just took "Wingows" (new) for over $65,000. In fact, if you go to http://www.wingowspoker.com which was the "new" Wingows they've closed the website and redirected it to their "old" site. You can still log in to the "new" Wingows software but they aren't taking any more downloads.
That right there should tell us all something.
Quite frankly, I'll be very blunt about Wingows. Their management makes poor decision after poor decision. All affiliates know that they they "screwed" us when they opened the 2nd site and refused to move over our players or credit us for them after they promised they would. Now I'm not saying they deserve this, but we ended our relationship with Wingows months upon months ago.
UPDATE: Ok Pocketeers... Now I can announce it from the "official" source.
We want to recommend that to all affiliates that you remove any banner you currently have in place with BigJuicyOdds, LuckyHog Poker, and WingowsPoker as we are concerned about the stability of the DGS network. We want to protect you, our affiliates to the best of our ability.
We at CanAffco are uncomfortable with the level of communication and support from the DGS network. This is not a reflection on the individual sites at all, which in our opinion are good people. Our concern is with the network itself, and because of this we are recommending that our affiliates stop actively promoting sites on the DGS network until we advise otherwise.
Canaffco
UPDATE: I BELIEVE THIS IS A COMPLETE LIST OF SKINS:
Junglepoker, ok usa poker, riverfloppoker, tenlargepoker,
Wingowspoker, mypokersite.com OPTroom, bubba's poker,
bigjuicyodds.com, luckyhog.com, livefortheflop, g2gpoker,
z2hpoker, kingfishpoker, qpoker, pantherpoker, fullbet.com
playpokerplus, butcherpoker and topspeedpoker club222poker,
dollypoker |
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
|