| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 12-20-2007, 06:45 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 181
|
|
Is something going on with the SERPS
I know google has now integrated the incrementals back in somehow but is there other changes going on ?
I was getting serious hits everyday and they have fallen away to about 10% of what they were.
Anyone got any ideas ?
__________________
Australian Poker Forum
PNews Cup Freerolls
Australian Online Poker
Nuts Poker
Australia Poker Open Satellites
|
 12-20-2007, 06:47 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,588
|
|
I am noticing the same thing with a decline in positions to. Not just me either so hopefully everything will go back to normal soon.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 12-20-2007, 06:49 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,276
|
|
Yup, somethings going on. Haven't seen many posts on the SEO boards about it but I noticed 5-6 position drops on just about every page of mine. The SERPS don't seem to be getting much better with the changes. Datacenters are showing all sorts of bouncing around.
__________________
Buying links in content (sites 1 year or older). PM me if you are interested.
|
 12-20-2007, 06:50 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,041
|
|
My traffic took a hit over the last week or so about 20%... 
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 12-20-2007, 06:51 PM
|
|
Mouthy American Girl
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
|
|
We've moved up quite a bit for most of our terms, definitely dancing.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|
 12-20-2007, 06:53 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,588
|
|
Just curious guys obv the last update was wayyyy late. do they ever keep them on schedule even if they are behind. Since the last one was due around Sept could they be working on another update so soon?
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 12-20-2007, 07:28 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 202
|
|
Today has been bad for my sites... Almost a 50% drop.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
|
 12-20-2007, 07:36 PM
|
|
Mouthy American Girl
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus
Just curious guys obv the last update was wayyyy late. do they ever keep them on schedule even if they are behind. Since the last one was due around Sept could they be working on another update so soon?
|
There isn't really a 'schedule' more published best guesses. So though we expect it on a certain date.. it's really more to do with what they've done in the past than anything they said for the future..
But yeah there have been back to back pr updates before, or super long updates that weren't finished and continued later.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|
 12-20-2007, 10:10 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,709
|
|
Google updates every day. An update of the toolbar PR display is a snapshot from a month or more previously, and doesn't relate to the daily result updates.
|
 12-21-2007, 01:02 PM
|
|
Entrepreneur
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 169
|
|
I just noticed this thread. I can say the same thing, my site has dropped about 10-15% in traffic over the month December.
This week traffic seemed a little bit better.
__________________
My Personal Stuff:
Free Online Poker Money | Poker Chips | High Stakes Poker | CDPoker Bonus
Best Online Casinos Europe | NBA Live Leagues | Gran Escala Casinos
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.
|