View Single Post
  #8  
Old 12-20-2007, 07:36 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 378
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
Just curious guys obv the last update was wayyyy late. do they ever keep them on schedule even if they are behind. Since the last one was due around Sept could they be working on another update so soon?

There isn't really a 'schedule' more published best guesses. So though we expect it on a certain date.. it's really more to do with what they've done in the past than anything they said for the future..

But yeah there have been back to back pr updates before, or super long updates that weren't finished and continued later.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote