Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Carly - Stars's Avatar
Carly - Stars Carly - Stars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 53
Default Starry Holidays!

Hello All!

Just wanted to say happy holidays and new year. Drive carefully, and enjoy the time with your families.

Hope to meet up with many of you early next year. Is anyone going to the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure?

Carly
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Carly,

Will you be at CAP Euro? I would go to the PCA, but I heard you're supposed to be a poker player to attend which immediately disqualifies me.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Carly - Stars's Avatar
Carly - Stars Carly - Stars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 53
Default

I'm not a poker player and I'm going! Although I did play a few years ago with Daniel Negreanu ... and got to the final table. And I have to go to the CAP Euro, you know, I have to pick up my award
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-20-2007, 09:14 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 377
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I think if you play with Negreanu, and make final table, you can just say, you were one of the greats, but now you're retired

Merry Christmas Carly!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
happy holidays to everyone! Holis The Cocktail Lounge 4 12-24-2006 12:03 PM
Happy Holidays! [email protected] Poker.com 0 12-20-2006 07:50 PM
Holidays = Annoying relatives......... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-21-2005 01:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0