Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,017
Default

I've got a $250.00 freeroll coming up tomorrow night at Ultimate Bet for members of a forum that I own. I've got about 15 players so far but wanted to thin the field a little since I'm doing the Ipod thing and a shot at $500.00 extra. IF you are a regular here and would like to play, please head over to this link and sign up. I'll put you on the list to play. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone but I might cut Jeremy some slack since he said he wanted to play in this one a few days ago B)

Here's the link to sign up: http://www.georgiapoker.org/viewtopic.php?t=82

Good luck guys and Jeremy, if you win this one too you have to split the profits with me The cutoff for signing up is midnight tonight because I have to email the list to UB before the tourney starts.

Thanks-

Todd
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yo Todd,

I think I actually will be free tommorow night so you can add "cheater ace" to the list. I am a freeroll machine as of lately, be careful. If I win I will donate all the money to Gamblers Anonymous :lol: :lol:

(I never thought I would actually play more than one freeroll in a lifetime......I'm on #3 this month......See what you people have done to me)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,017
Default

Jeremy-

What happened man? You got blinded off last night :P

FYI, the women DOMINATED LAST NIGHT. Four of the top five were all female!

I'll host another one in a week. I'll update the forums at my site when I do.

Todd
www.georgiapoker.org
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buy My Notebook Computer < 16 hours left! adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 12-12-2006 06:13 AM
Site review...Created in 3 hours..be gentle..not done yet ChargedPoker New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 18 11-15-2006 12:09 AM
How many hours do you spend a day on your site? Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 08-24-2006 06:45 PM
Can't register SuperAffiliate UltimateBet.com 1 08-04-2006 12:20 PM
Poker Affiliate Hours..... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-04-2005 05:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0