Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2007, 08:49 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default gPowell headed to Pubcon tomorrow. Coming?

Oh the levels of debauchery are beginning to swim to the top of my head. I passed on Macau so I could hit the mean street of Sin City for whats sure to be the show to end 2007. Reason 1 was that some of my buddies like Shoemoney, Iggy and the Unibet crew are headed to the show. Reason 2 is that it's a 45 minute flight from the OC.
Search Publishers, Vegas and a party hosted by Microsoft with an open bar are definitely worth checking out. Honestly I do it all for the Blog material

I have started what is sure to be a wacked out week of posts over at PAP.
If anyone else is going please be sure and before you leave and we can meet up at the show.


__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,166
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Greg, I was going to attend but after smoking Hookahs with you and downing a 6 pack of red stripe in 3 hour last week with you, I don't think I can handle it.

Early Line on Warren going? 10-1

Have fun, try not to get arrested.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 302
Default

A six pack in 3 hours? Thats weaksauce, and I thought you were a baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Greg, I was going to attend but after smoking Hookahs with you and downing a 6 pack of red stripe in 3 hour last week with you, I don't think I can handle it.

Early Line on Warren going? 10-1

Have fun, try not to get arrested.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,169
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

a beer in 30 minutes...wow *eyes roll*
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2007, 11:44 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

This six pack was drank after we had 3 drinks at the 'Corner Office' (sports bar in Costa Mesa where Bears fan hang out) and then picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Our resident scholar Mr. Enke downed the six pack in between jack/cokes

10-1 Payoff - Warren is headed with me.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:15 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,220
Default

I looked it over good & really wanted to go. Looks like some good sessions.

Getting a 2 mountain pass instead though
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-04-2007, 02:25 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,166
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
a beer in 30 minutes...wow *eyes roll*
Damn, I must be getting old. Either way, I was fuct when I got back to the hotel.

Being a Bears fan, I think drinking is the only solution at this point.

Have a great trip to all of you going to pubcon.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-04-2007, 02:44 AM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 153
Default

Oh god at my age were drinking three 6packs in 3 hours
__________________
Ontario Poker

PM for Link Exchanges
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A new Business opportunity is coming !!! royalwinner The Spam Forum 1 09-28-2007 11:03 AM
True Poker opinion about UIGEA regs tomorrow corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-09-2007 06:13 PM
Stopping Smoking Tomorrow! losercore The Cocktail Lounge 19 06-13-2007 04:18 AM
Donkey Lotto Scavenger Hunt Tomorrow! Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-02-2006 04:52 PM
New Sites Keep Coming? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-15-2006 10:51 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0