Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-05-2007, 08:48 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 322
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hey Dean, I think it was over at CAP where I saw a holiday table in Secret Santa prize giving mode.. Can I use that.. I can't find it though.. I need it

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-06-2007, 03:18 AM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 312
Default

Thanks Kris, that is exactly what I was wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
At Carbon, they have the ability to make a code either track to an affiliate or not track to an affiliate. Their coupon/bonus code system is the most advanced and configurable in the online poker market.

So if you are using a code created for you as an affiliate - it will track players to your affiliate account.

But if you promote a code they release publicly on their website, it does not override affiliate tracking.

That's the way it used to work anyway, and I assume it still does...
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chan Promotions corpfan1 ChanPoker.com 0 11-17-2007 03:25 PM
WSOP Promotions ... how effective are they? snooptodd General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 04-05-2007 11:44 AM
Have a Forum? Want Exclusive Promotions? CakeManager General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-22-2006 05:55 PM
Gooder Poker promotions gooder The Spam Forum 1 09-02-2006 07:44 PM
Offline Promotions, Who's Using Direct Mail? Nathan Haines General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-18-2005 08:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0