Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Rakefreeze Rakefreeze is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8
Default Fun at the CAC Macau domain auction...

Walking out of the beer session at CAC, I stumble upon Namebuyers.com's live domain aution.

Already two beers in I sign up for fun and go to the open bar. Mistake number 1.

The auction gets going about 30 mins late. Noone is there. Me and like 6 guys in person and a few online. Gambling autions are up first. It's a $1 minimum bid with no reserve on most domains. I sit back and watch to see how the first couple go. Bankrolltips.com does not get a bid. Mistake number 2.

I then buy BestCasinoTips.com for $25. Ok, i'm in good form now. The CasinosExplained.com for $125. DeluxeVegas.com for $175. I miss CrapsCorner.com because I was at the bar getting a refill. Mistake number 3.

I then buy the following non-gambling related domains:

BuyingMart.com $150
PremiumBaby.com $100 WTF?
DownloadEmporium.com $25
SongsforDownload.com $25
ForclosingRealEstate.com $25
SeatsTogether.com $1
SeatsHere.com $10
AirfareHere.com $30
ImpotentCure.com $150. LOLOLOL!

How bad were these choices?

Adam
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 547
Default

Hey Adam,

Yea we steered well clear of that auction, lots of junk but that's about it. Suprised we haven't met (or have we?), we're in Macau now but heading off to Hong Kong for the weekend tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2007, 10:15 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 614
Default

I think SongsForDownload.com is a good domain, obviously for music downloads.

PremiumBaby.com cracks me up. Hey mom's, I know you have a great baby yourself, but check out premiumbaby.com for the best babies the world has to offer.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VirtualPoker.org domain name is on auction Vpoker Websites & Domains For Sale 0 07-11-2007 05:32 AM
PromoteGambling.COM and .NET -- Premium Domain Auction. AceHigh Pino Websites & Domains For Sale 6 06-23-2007 04:03 AM
Tips when choosing a domain cmos New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 05-12-2006 04:13 PM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM
Party Riches Tournament Auction K9copJack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-11-2005 01:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0