Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2007, 08:54 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default CAP Euro London Parties?

Is there a list of these somewhere? The only CAP parties thread I can find is about Barcelona not London! Want to check out the parties before I decide if I'm going to go or not haha.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2007, 01:09 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,161
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

At least you have your priorities straight......

I imagine they are still firming up the locations and venues with the sponsors. If they are anything like the last two CAP events, I'm sure they'll be good.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAP Euro Attendees - VC Poker Contest Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-11-2007 06:11 AM
Euro Partners - What is up? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 08-28-2007 09:26 AM
CAP Euro & The ASOP alexpratt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-08-2007 04:09 AM
Meet at ICE and CAP EURO centrebet CentreBet.com - CentreBet Affiliates 0 01-15-2007 10:59 PM
Vegas Poker 247 at CAP Euro & ICE LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-27-2006 06:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0