Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2007, 09:49 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,442
Default Euro Partners - What is up?

A couple of issues...

One is, my new AM has 3 different emails...I find this very strange as NONE have a Euro Partners connection...

They are "@trafficsales" and "@hotmail" and "@thetrafficnation".

So, I am wondering if these people are just "hired" outsource AMs that really don't care about the issues that we have...maybe this is just me conspiracy-theorizing again, but then again...


Second...just to rekindle the Tony G player issue...just thought I should post the email I sent and any responses I get...so people know what is up:

"Hey XXX,

What is the main email I should be sending you stuff to? I have 3 now. Don't you have a EURO PARTNERS one?

Either way, I really want to get to the bottom of the TONY G situation.

I had about 120 players there and could be making decent money and buy Christmas presents for the family with the money.

It has been over 2 months since I was told, "They are looking into it". And, this is really NOT ENOUGH. I just want a point blank answer...Will we ever see this revenue? Will these players be tracked back to us?

It is something that would take only a few hours to work out...If the company really doesn't have any intentions of this, I would like to know.

Thanks for your time,
corpfan1"
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,029
Default

I always wondered that myself. I suspect outsourced, but they manage to get things done and have a lot of pull so I have continued to deal with them.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-28-2007, 02:36 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 944
Default

Sounds weird to me. My AMs at Euro Partners (Casino Partners) have always had decent email adresses.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-28-2007, 03:27 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 712
Default

A couple months ago i had an affiliate manager try and get me to sign up a new account where he would work to get me a better deal. No promises but wanted me to resign up another account at Euro Partners.

I don't promote them much except for a few places so i did not bother.

The just a few weeks ago I have a situation where the current affiliate manager emails to find out why we have someone elses affiliate account on our site. (PAW Trackers) He says something along the lines of please think of me for places you can link our other account because i did work to get you a deal etc etc, I'm not sure how much work was involved in spamming me with an offer to get me to replace Noble with them a while ago, but w/e.

I'm already just kind of annoyed with this company when the straw that broke the camels back occurred.

One of my subs was encouraged to set up another account so they can increase his MGR. when he mentioned he used my link to sign up originally and that I get an override his affiliate manager (this is a 3rd one) says that he is just giving me free money and why would he want to do that etc. He copied and pasted me the chat and the guy was real aggressive and ended up putting it as well if you want that deal we agreed to and still want the refer to get 2% then I need to take that off our deal.

I have no reason to even promote Titan anymore. I'm working on a new site and there are so many good options on this network to chose from. I got an old deal from Noble which is nice because it pays to Party Cashier. Also VCPoker is on that network and converts really well. Bowmans is back as Hasna and they pay on all 3 with no negative carryover on casino and poker paid seperate even if there is a net loss on the other products.

So many good options.. no need to deal with a shitty one like Titan Poker.
When I finish my new site design they are coming down for good.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-28-2007, 09:26 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

MGR should be extinct from casinopartners (euro partners)

Outwith any other complaints, they switch and change site & you lose your portfolio. I had noble & westham casino & got screwed for both. I have not interest whatsoever in that program. The Tony -g- situation sums it up & I suggest to anyone on that program to only use CPA or nothing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAP Euro & The ASOP alexpratt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-08-2007 04:09 AM
Casino Partners wont pay USA affiliates? Holis General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-24-2007 09:41 PM
Vegas Poker 247 at CAP Euro & ICE LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-27-2006 06:13 PM
Casino Partners Official Statement aka Titan Poker TRIPAAA General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-05-2006 08:16 AM
Casino Partners not going hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-13-2006 12:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0