Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 261
Default Poker.com... Are Your Stats OK ?

Hey ppl

Can people who are on CPA let me know if your stats (sign ups) reduced dramatically since on or around 30th Oct and have continued since then to be completely rubbish (if your revshare also check just incase)

There is a major error in my affiliate account where 95% of my new sign ups disappeared over night from the 30th OCT

For months I averaged around 35 sign ups a day - then poof from the 30th Oct, they have averaged around 2 or 3 a day (btw, no change in clicks - so its not like everyone all the sudden doesn't now want to click on my poker.com links)

I have had no change in rankings for that site or anything like that (if anything my sign ups should have increased)

So basically if anyone else has noticed this - please post and let us know

I already know a mod here has the ***exact*** same thing problem as I describe above

Problem is I know not many are on cpa at poker.com - so might be hard to find others (although, if you are on rev share - please check yours also just incase).

.
.
.
PS. if anyone moans that this is nothing to do with the site poker.com.... yes, yes I know that, but I refer to pdcaffiliates' poker room (which is called poker.com) as "poker.com"(just saying this because the poker.com guy moaned at cap when ppl referred to the poker room poker.com as poker.com lol)

Last edited by Darko : 11-19-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-19-2007, 11:10 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko View Post
Hey ppl

Can people who are on CPA let me know if your stats (sign ups) reduced dramatically since on or around 30th Oct and have continued since then to be completely rubbish (if your revshare also check just incase)

There is a major error in my affiliate account where 95% of my new sign ups disappeared over night from the 30th OCT

For months I averaged around 35 sign ups a day - then poof from the 30th Oct, they have averaged around 2 or 3 a day (btw, no change in clicks - so its not like everyone all the sudden doesn't now want to click on my poker.com links)

I have had no change in rankings for that site or anything like that (if anything my sign ups should have increased)

So basically if anyone else has noticed this - please post and let us know

I already know a mod here has the ***exact*** same thing problem as I describe above

Problem is I know not many are on cpa at poker.com - so might be hard to find others (although, if you are on rev share - please check yours also just incase).

.
.
.
PS. if anyone moans that this is nothing to do with the site poker.com.... yes, yes I know that, but I refer to pdcaffiliates' poker room (which is called poker.com) as "poker.com"(just saying this because the poker.com guy moaned at cap when ppl referred to the poker room poker.com as poker.com lol)
On CPA there and stats appear to be normal...the usual shitload of signups and very few depositors
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-20-2007, 09:48 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,273
Default

Yup Andreas, the stats are definately messed up. After talking to you on MSN it sounds like they found the fix and are fixing it. Coincidently 1 day after you posted this? I hope not.

Anyways, I'd urge everyone to look over your stats and make sure you don't see anything whacky happen on October 30th. That is the date it all occured and continued up until now....until it gets fixed.

Now let's just hope they do the right thing and compensate us correctly. From what you said it was a download issue so the players were lost.
__________________
Buying links in content (sites 1 year or older). PM me if you are interested.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 261
Default

Yea - Dean emailed me early this morning that they found the problem (was a download button error on one or some of the landing pages - hence why clicks were ok) - so hopefully anyone who lost players will get fair value for their lost players.

I'll keep this thread updated with how the compensation works out.

It doesnt seem like many were effected by this, which is good - you can easily see if your stats got messed up as it all starts on the 30th Oct with an unusual amount of hits and almost zero aount of sign ups.

So if you dont see that in your stats, then im sure your stats are fine.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
poker.com / carbon stats chrisptp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-02-2007 06:15 AM
poker.com stats the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 04-20-2007 05:00 AM
PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why? Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-28-2006 11:51 AM
Poker.com stats the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 12-23-2005 06:29 PM
What is TURNOVER in the stats at Poker.com? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-16-2005 09:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0