
I'm not sure how you structured your league but you make online poker tourneys part of the league.
What we have done numerous times for one site I have is we run tourneys monthly in land based locations with "ONLY" the winner from the land based events advancing to our finals and we give more "ADDED" incentives for the online events. Our land based tourneys have $20 dollar buy in's and we do not take a rake (100% pay out) with only the winner advancing but we give the top 3 finishers in our online events seats to our finals with the same buy in's... This gets the players signing up and gives them value to sign up with the three seats to the finals and also will ensure depositors.
Use a newer site as your partner if you want to maximize the number of New Accounts your league will you get you. IE: ChanPoker I'm assuming not many would have accounts as it is a new network and cut a deal through this site or deal directly with Brandon. Brandon is great to deal with and will help you set things up I'm sure of that.
Hope this helps
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"
www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"
http://ukpokeruniversity.com/ukupc/
"Home of the United Kingdom University Poker Championship"
|