Its funny to go back to the start of time every once in awhile. The start of time being the date of birth. When mentioning the terms date of birth, most people think of the time someone was born. If take the time to look around at other things you will find that it does not just apply to people. I am sure some of you have read the bottom a beer can and found such things as "Born on Date 09/16/07". Every creation has started somewhere and as some point in time.
Not everything is born pretty either. I can remember my little nephew having this big ol' head when he was a baby. Not very cute...but as he got older, he managed to grow into his head and now all the little girls at his school are looking to get his phone number. I guess thats the way of the world with evolution and all.
Im pretty sure by now you are getting pretty bored with my rambling and life lessons, you should be. I am only 26 years old and I myself to this day am still trying to figure out the way of the world. With my 27th birthday coming just around the corner (November 28th) I figured I would give you guys here at PAW a little gift from me. No gift in return needed but always accepted.
http://web.archive.org/web/200510280...iateworld.com/