News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For anyone needing to chat in "Real Time" with other affiliates and members of these forums I have added a chat room here. It is the last Category. It's nothing special but it serves the purpose. Enjoy

Jeremy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default

Well,

I suggest you open an IRC channel instead. Let us know if or when that happens
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'd love to.......enlighten me. I am illiterate when it comes to chat room software.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-11-2005, 05:10 AM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy@Feb 10 2005, 10:14 PM
I'd love to.......enlighten me. I am illiterate when it comes to chat room software.
IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat. Its been around for years and has many purposes including a usefully chat room. IRC rooms can be accessed from any computer that has an IRC client or from a java applet on a site. You can find out more information from IRC.org

Chris
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0