Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Chat Room is now open (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/127-chat-room-now-open.html)

Jeremy 02-10-2005 07:50 PM

For anyone needing to chat in "Real Time" with other affiliates and members of these forums I have added a chat room here. It is the last Category. It's nothing special but it serves the purpose. Enjoy

Jeremy

Kellermann 02-10-2005 10:09 PM

Well,

I suggest you open an IRC channel instead. Let us know if or when that happens :)

Jeremy 02-10-2005 10:14 PM

I'd love to.......enlighten me. I am illiterate when it comes to chat room software.

bsgjunkie 02-11-2005 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jeremy@Feb 10 2005, 10:14 PM
I'd love to.......enlighten me. I am illiterate when it comes to chat room software.
IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat. Its been around for years and has many purposes including a usefully chat room. IRC rooms can be accessed from any computer that has an IRC client or from a java applet on a site. You can find out more information from IRC.org

Chris


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0