Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2007, 06:56 PM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default Looking For A Good CPA Deal For December

I'm looking for a site to promote in December on www.eatmystack.co.uk and www.stakeashark.com.

I have always taken the MGR option as this has proved to be a great success so I as a one off I thought I would give cpa a try.

The last two promos I ran have been very successful. Virgin in August 2007 as I was there affilliate of the month and Sun Poker this month I have had 29 sign ups already in under 8 days.

I would prefer to offer my players a mini league which will give them an incentive to deposit on the site and I would expect a minimum of 50 RPMs to sign up during the month.

I don't have the time to chase poker account managers so I'm looking for an account manager who will help mne get this set up ASAP.

If you can offer me a good package then please pm ASAP.

I'm happy to provide stats of sign ups if that helps.
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CakePoker.com Hybrid Deal on The PAW Network Jeremy CakePoker.com 24 11-21-2007 01:36 AM
RoyalCardRoom Exclusive PAW Deal Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 11-25-2006 07:11 AM
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 08:09 AM
ActionGold.com Exclusive PAW Deal Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 07-08-2006 12:28 AM
Good deal?? Ex Croupier General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 03-03-2005 10:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0