Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2005, 08:26 AM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Empire is trying to win me over...

Im thinking of setting some "WSOP" type sites up and get ready for the craze when the qualiyfyers etc start.

This is the deal they offered:

125 for each real money player and 25% from commission once the rake profit will be higher than the $125 payment.

Am I to profit hungry if I ask for $150 and 25% + a bonus when I reach 100 players?

Afterall I will be buying adspots in the biggest newspapers!

:unsure:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-26-2005, 08:31 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

I got offered the same deal except $100 Per...

Hmmm... I will still take my deal. LOL!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:28 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

What are the odds of some of us newer affiliates getting similar deals?

Junkie
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bsgjunkie@Feb 27 2005, 01:28 PM
What are the odds of some of us newer affiliates getting similar deals?

Junkie
Put your pokerface on when you talk to them.... h34r:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2005, 06:30 PM
FeeRan FeeRan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 185
Default

How did you get this deal... Did you ask them about it, or did they offer it to you when you were a new affiliate?

That is really a great deal...
__________________
Wanna get hooked up with a <span style=\'color:red\'>special deal</span> with Empire Poker's Affiliate Program RIGHT AWAY when signing up?

Go to my new site, www.PokerAffiliation.com and sign up with our Empire Poker link! You'll get an affiliate fee way better than the normal one.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FeeRan@Feb 27 2005, 05:30 PM
How did you get this deal... Did you ask them about it, or did they offer it to you when you were a new affiliate?

That is really a great deal...
$150 / 25%

Im going to promote the shit out of empire!!

They gave me an offer - I told already two poker rooms had been turned down so the offer had to be sweet before I would even look at it. (showed them my pro poker course) website and they went all in....

I must confess they are good to win affilaites over!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-28-2005, 12:26 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Ex,

Thanks for the heads up on the deal. I went ahead and pushed them all in. They thought about it, then let me take it down :P

Effective first of the month I start with the lower plan of 100/25%. Really took some selling of a site I have in beta along with my continued success with local niche advertising.

I figure after I hit the numbers the first month, it'll be easy to get 125/25 the second month.

Thanks again!
Junkie
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-03-2005, 10:58 PM
FeeRan FeeRan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 185
Default

New Empire Affiliates... here is some very important advice.

ALWAYS share your business plan with Empire Poker once you sign up with them, and ask them for a deal like this. Thank god for this thread, because it showed me it was possible.

They really liked my promotion, and I got offered $150+25% right off the bat. They will always be more willing to give you more money if they know how you are promoting the website.
__________________
Wanna get hooked up with a <span style=\'color:red\'>special deal</span> with Empire Poker's Affiliate Program RIGHT AWAY when signing up?

Go to my new site, www.PokerAffiliation.com and sign up with our Empire Poker link! You'll get an affiliate fee way better than the normal one.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Signs I think a player is good CataracKid General Poker Chat 14 04-30-2007 12:04 PM
How to get good rakeback deals? AceHigh New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-14-2007 04:26 AM
RoyalCardRoom Exclusive PAW Deal Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 11-25-2006 07:11 AM
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 08:09 AM
ActionGold.com Exclusive PAW Deal Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 07-08-2006 12:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.

  #5  
Old 02-27-2005, 06:16 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ex Croupier+Feb 27 2005, 03:58 PM-->
QUOTE (Ex Croupier @ Feb 27 2005, 03:58 PM)
Reply With Quote

Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0