Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,190
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Ok Jeremy. You know what must be done.


OFFICIAL PAW MEET UP!!!


I can just see Nick driving around the streets of London in his Bentley, drinking Londons finest milkshake...
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

PAW Meetup

I bet Scrawnybob can get us some VIP passes too.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I will be there also. Not sure on if I will bring the wife or not. I probably should though. Spending a few days in a hotel room with Brandon just isn't the type of companionship I was looking for in Barcelona.
Funny how yours and Brandon's opinions are completely opposite.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-06-2007, 12:57 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 178
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themike537 View Post
London is going to be my first CAP event, and I'm pretty excited. Boarderman23 and I will be there a day early, and hopefully staying at the main hotel.
This will my my first event as well and am very excited.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 563
Default

I'm there. Black tie ball sounds like fun.

CAP London this year was my first conference, it was a blast too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
PAW Meetup

I bet Scrawnybob can get us some VIP passes too.
Haha!!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

Limo's?
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
alexpratt alexpratt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 32
Default

If you arriving the day before on the Wednesday there will be the Fire and ICE party which is going to be huge this year - They are spending over 100k (£) on teh party and have a venue for 1,600 people with free booze for the first 1,000 people in. This is in its 6th or 7th year and will be a serious session that week!
__________________
iGaming Business
CAP Euro
CAP Magazine Digital Version Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4
Subcribe to CAP Magazine FREE
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-2007, 05:21 PM
nirva's Avatar
nirva nirva is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 40
Default

I'll probably be going to this too, been in the online poker world for 4 years on and off now and never been to an event! Only half hour away too yay.
__________________
I do rakeback, I do finance and I do myspace.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Darko Darko is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 261
Default

i'll be there..... mainly to see nick eat at a £100 per head cuisine restaurant (after valley park his new bently) and ordering a 1/2 chocolate & 1/2 vanilla milkshake....ahahahahahahahah
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko View Post
i'll be there..... mainly to see nick eat at a £100 per head cuisine restaurant (after valley park his new bently) and ordering a 1/2 chocolate & 1/2 vanilla milkshake....ahahahahahahahah
Funniest thing I read all day. Nick will never live that one down.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mood in London Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-29-2007 05:29 PM
ICEi and CAP conferences- London Liat 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 0 12-20-2006 04:31 AM
Where is everyone staying in London? PokerMaster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-16-2006 12:06 AM
ICE Convention in London GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 12-01-2006 05:51 PM
PartyGaming IPO - The London Stock Exchange Jeremy General Poker Chat 66 09-07-2005 12:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0