Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 975
Default

I'm just getting ramped with these guys as I'm now focusing on one of their sites to drive MGR traffic. I"m curious if anyone here has much feedback on their service level, how quickly they update their records, etc. They claim 24 hour updates but there is no way in hell that's correct. I'm just looking for general feedback or specific stories if you want to share. I want to feel comfortable with these guys as I'm getting to ready to send about 20-30 of my solid MGR players over there in a campaign that will cost me a few bucks as well.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2005, 01:17 PM
pokermonger pokermonger is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Their stats seem to update every day at about 8AM Eastern. I am very pleased with the statistics and the service. I recently met with 2 of their reps and they were very helpfull. I do recommend them. One thing to watch out for is that both Absolute and UB allow rakeback, so you stand a chance of losing your best players to thieves.
__________________
Pokermonger

Online Slots
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2005, 03:20 PM
texignweb texignweb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to texignweb Send a message via MSN to texignweb
Default

Converting them as RMP's to UB and Absolute is probably a good action to PREVENT them from turning to rakeback. Less likely to create a new/second account at UB or Absolute for RB than to make a first account for RB. Hopefully some people follow the 1 account only rule.
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Income Access in Amsterdam Sarah-Jane General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-30-2006 02:45 PM
Income access payments the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-15-2005 09:19 PM
Income access stats the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-19-2005 10:07 PM
Income access question the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 09-29-2005 03:41 PM
Hello from UltimateBet and Income Access danielb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 07-15-2005 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0