Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2007, 02:41 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 186
Default New iPod Touch Thanks to Chan Poker (Brandon)

I received my iPod Touch from the affiliate tournament that was played a couple weeks ago. The iPod Touch is awesome, I hacked the ipod and loaded all the apps from the iPhone that was were not included on the iPod Touch. I also added some games...blackjack...can't wait till a poker room releases software for it. I have it almost full and I got the 16gb version! The videos look crystal clear and I am bringing it almost everywhere I go. The wifi is great but now I am disappointed anywhere I go that doesn't have free wifi.

I want to thank Chan Poker, Brandon and Jeremy for putting together an awesome tournament.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-2007, 02:46 PM
nirva's Avatar
nirva nirva is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 33
Default

Meh, Apple products make me shiver.

Congrats though, even I would be pleased if it was free!
__________________
I do rakeback, I do finance and I do myspace.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-2007, 03:00 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
Default

Congrats, WP
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-31-2007, 03:04 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirva View Post
Meh, Apple products make me shiver.

Congrats though, even I would be pleased if it was free!
Got an iPod?
I'll trade ya my piece o crap Zune lol

Congrats!
I slept thru it
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-2007, 04:13 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Congrats... I saw those things while I was in Vegas last week. They look pretty cool.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-2007, 09:28 PM
Itay Itay is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
Default

man this is a cool tool if you travel alot - it is like the iphone without the phone but thiner - like it very much!
__________________
Itay
------------------------------------------------------------

For B4Playing's Multiple CPA Commission Affiliate Program (up to $1000 from one player CPA)
Register here: http://affiliates.b4playing.com

We have launched!!! To download our client for free: www.b4playing.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-31-2007, 11:40 PM
mfosouto mfosouto is offline
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 162
Default

Hey KDollar! Wanna exchange? You give me the iTouch and I give you the right to say you knocked Chan? Think about it!
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: | English to Portuguese Translations |
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-01-2007, 03:16 AM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfosouto View Post
Hey KDollar! Wanna exchange? You give me the iTouch and I give you the right to say you knocked Chan? Think about it!
Tempting trade...
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-01-2007, 07:31 AM
nirva's Avatar
nirva nirva is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Got an iPod?
I'll trade ya my piece o crap Zune lol
Hah no, I'm a Creative fanboy
__________________
I do rakeback, I do finance and I do myspace.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Congrats again Kdollar. I seriously need to pick one of these up, they are just to cool.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0