View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-31-2007, 01:41 PM
kdollar kdollar is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 162
Default New iPod Touch Thanks to Chan Poker (Brandon)

I received my iPod Touch from the affiliate tournament that was played a couple weeks ago. The iPod Touch is awesome, I hacked the ipod and loaded all the apps from the iPhone that was were not included on the iPod Touch. I also added some games...blackjack...can't wait till a poker room releases software for it. I have it almost full and I got the 16gb version! The videos look crystal clear and I am bringing it almost everywhere I go. The wifi is great but now I am disappointed anywhere I go that doesn't have free wifi.

I want to thank Chan Poker, Brandon and Jeremy for putting together an awesome tournament.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote