|
Quote:
My point, which you missed, was that there are a lot of profits to be earned in this business and if you are making a 1% profit margin then that says something about your talent. And if you are happy about a 1% profit margin in that says something about your self confidence. |
KKiely calm down my newbie friend
|
"Sorry, but in order for you to be a millionaire in that scenario you would have to start with a $100 million investment - which means you wouldn't need to be doing this in the first place."
kkiely, my apologies for offending you, however I have to respond just so no-one makes the mistake of thinking that the above statement is anywhere close to accurate. Just why exactly would I have to invest it all at one time. You didn't say anything about that. Invest what you have and reinvest all profit over and over again. As for your next statement, if you are refering to my talent and self confidence, then let's just say I have very little problem with either. I did not miss your point, but you missed mine. |
A penny every event would be awesome in some cases, but would be too risky and high variance in others. Pokermonger is clearly right if you find something with volume but that doesn't require high upfront money. IN other words, if you didn't make your second 99/100 deal until after your first was completed, but you could do this once a second, then you'd be making a nice bit of money with zero risk. Obviously larger margins are better, but small margins can be fine too.
|
Quote:
|
drop the 99/100 idea and start getting back on topic.
Spreading yourself too thin is a really bad thing. When you start your website you want to learn everything about ONE poker room. Write up a shitload of stuff on it and make a page of content each day. I personally try to go for 2 pages each day, but I shoot for the stars. Also get a link back to your site each day. After you are finished with that company and you know everything about it and have figured out a few niches to target, move to another company. You will be finished with an entire website within a year and will have original content on many poker rooms. After you are done with poker rooms, move on to either a) more poker rooms or B) casinos or c) find more niches. dAn P.S. you shouldnt have to pick a b or c because it takes years to get there and if you do, you should almost always pick c. |
after reading all this, I realize I want a better site, I am a very good player but not very good with computers. I can give a lot of advice and coujld have a lot of content, but I cannot make a "great" website- any suggestions on what I can do?
take a look and give advice through pm or what ever AcesoverQueens.com |
Colors are a bit drab but the site looks ok. Just needs to be spiced up so people don't just leave.
|
Quote:
|
Lets keep this thread strictly for affiliate mistakes and do the site reviews in the general area.
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:41 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0