Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-25-2007, 07:56 AM
ramchip ramchip is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default Can Cpays Be Trusted?

Have you ever worked with Cpays? If so how would you rate them.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-25-2007, 08:27 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 947
Default

http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/for...-t73.html?t=73
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

Personally I would only work with Cpays on a flat rate advertising basis. No more CPA deals for them. Good luck to you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-25-2007, 11:31 AM
ramchip ramchip is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default

To be honest I have done a bit of research and and it looks like it may be best to keep away from Cpays. I was just wondering what you guys thought.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-25-2007, 11:36 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

expect to be driven crazy from endless emails and oh maybe a phone call They are one of the more annoying groups I have seen yet
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-25-2007, 11:45 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 947
Default

Didn't they call you in the middle of the night Kaus?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-25-2007, 11:51 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Yeah...theyve never called back since but continue to email the hell out of me...one email a week..not always necessary but I can live with anymore than that is just silly.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-25-2007, 12:48 PM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45
Default

I just got an e-mail saying I had listed the sign-up bonus wrong, and I quote:
Quote:
I've been checking your account and your website aswell and I have noticed that you're using a different bonus type with CdPoker, which is $30 plus $100 No Deposit Bonus.
I would just like to remind you that our offer for CdPoker is 100% up to $500 welcome bonus.

They don't even know their own promo?... PokerRoomSchool's No Deposit Bonus has been listed on their site for ages, and I actually specify on my site that it is a PRS bonus... He must be new, lol.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discuss - Private members forum Holis General Poker Affiliate Discussion 41 09-27-2007 06:10 PM
Anyone from the US Paid by CPays? stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-22-2007 04:49 AM
Smaller, Trusted Poker Sites poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 09-29-2006 03:20 AM
CPays wish you all good luck Mor Cpays.com 0 04-16-2006 06:58 AM
cpays deepak7 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 01-19-2006 01:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0